Thursday, October 27, 2011

HOW TO PICK OUT AN EVERYDAY NECKLACE

everyday jewelry, simple necklace
Meet my cousin Paige.  Paige meet my lovely readers.  As lovely as the picture of her is there is something very very wrong.  Do you see it???  Yes, she is not wearing a stitch of jewelry.  We had to correct this problem and fast.  Like many of you Paige wants a piece of jewelry that she can always keep on and not have to think about.  So, we set out on our journey to get her a simple necklace and here are our top options we found.

everyday jewelry, simple necklace

everyday jewelry, simple necklace

everyday jewelry, simple necklace

Our first stop and one that had great options for necklaces under $10 for the budget conscious was Brandy Melville.  The single crystal drop would be a perfect choose for just a bit of sparkle.  I recommend that you check their jewelry on their website or in one of their many locations.

everyday jewelry, simple necklace

everyday jewelry, simple necklace

everyday jewelry, simple necklace

  The other option that we loved were these Dogeared necklaces we found at Modern Romance Boutique.  They are a bit more expensive at an average of $66 but well worth it.  I mean you're going to be wearing this necklace everyday, so you want it to last!  The thing I loved most about these options is that many of them are two toned metal colors.  This way no matter what other jewelry you wear with these pieces they will always match.  

Now take a look at Paige above, doesn't she look so much more polished. It's amazing that the addition of such a small necklace can make such a big difference.  Tell me do you have a necklace that you wear everyday?




6 comments:

  1. I love the look with the necklace, i used to wear one all the time, but i dont anymore, i actually go back and forth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She picked out a really pretty Necklace...Nice!! I don't wear necklaces everyday..but every so often I will get the urge to add a little sparkle necklace.
    However I will not step foot out my door without my earrings.
    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great write up! We will definitely be following your blog from now on. Check out our blog here: http://blog.modernshopgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I noticed was that she wasn't wearing any jewelry. The Dogeared necklace was a great choice. I have one of their wish necklaces that still hasn't fallen apart (although that's the goal with that style). Also, Paige has a great bag.

    I love my jewelry and layer at least 2 necklaces every day. So glad I found your blog to see great jewelry posts and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am into fashion industry for quite a long time but reading this blog actually inspired me to do my business on fashion jewelries in a better way. Thanks for writing! I loved that necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest